Gillis Entrepreneurial Workshop Series
Total Students Helping Gillis: 15
Total Project Hours on Gillis: 69
- Gillis works with underprivileged children and families who lack the opportunities that many take for granted.
- Lack of entrepreneurial knowledge and role models to support an innovative mindset.
- Developed an 8 week workshop series to educate these students on important entrepreneurial and management skills.
- Creation of 4 new business ideas
- Presentation of new business ideas to a panel of local entrepreneurs and college faculty