Cornerstones of Care:
Total Project Hours on Cornerstones of Care: 97
Total Students Involved on Project: 16
- Cornerstones of Care provides services for 8,200 children and families in need
- Social services staff, untrained in management techniques, not efficiently using their time.
- Recruited experts and organized workshops for 23 Cornerstones of Care employees, focusing on understanding financial statements and promoting innovation in the work space.
- Educated and trained 23 supervisors and managers empowering them to increase time available for client care.
- Managers and employees are spending less time working on the management side of their organization and more time working with the children and families in need.
- Enhanced care for over 8,200 children and families that Cornerstones works with.